Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/98/4087098/html/wp-content/themes/modulo/single-portfolio.php on line 49
Mac Observer review: Write On is a remarkaby useful iPad app… The Verdict – Write On is one of the best educational apps we’ve come across. Teachers will love it… A gold star for Bacciz! read more >>
Learning the alphabet has never been easier for kids! Write On—The Best writing application for children—makes it easy for kids to learn the alphabet and practice essential writing skills that are not taught at school!
Write On is the only application that allows children to learn, and write the letters at the same time as the app teaches the proper strokes, strengthening their development stages. Many children don’t follow the proper strokes while writing, but Write On can guide them, while making it enjoyable.
Write On is a true app for writing! – New version features letters and words in both Cursive and Block!
Write On! – New version features letters and words in both Cursive and Block!
- Cursive and Block - New version includes a button that allows you to switch between types of letters making this app perfect for children of all ages.
- Personal Word - Write On’s “Personal Word” unique feature allows you to enter any word* into the app, so your child can practice writing it on its own. Imagine teaching your child how to write his/her name through the power of simple technology with out wasting paper.
- Child Development – Write On will improve your children’s writing skills by providing them with plenty of space to practice either with their finger or with an iPad stylus. No more wasting paper or buying expensive writing books!
- Alphabet song - At the home page, kids can listen to a charming ABC song that teaches the alphabet and highlights the letters as it sings.
- Pronunciation for the letter and its phonetic sound - Touch the letter and listen to the simplified sounds for young children.
- Each letter is associated with an animal - Very cute animations for each letter.
- Word page - Tap the word for the animal in the Writing Screen and that word will slide-in so your child can practice writing it.
- Easy to Hard Strokes mode - The alphabet has a proper order, but for most kids the best way to learn strokes in the block mode is to go from the easiest strokes to the harder ones.
* Up to 8 characters long in lower case, and only works in Block mode
We strongly suggest that you use a Stylus. It is a better way for children to learn to write. We have tested many and recommend the Griffin Technology
The Reviews are In!
iPad Kids App Review: If you’re looking for a pre-schooler friendly app that will get your child into the writing spirit, then you’ve got a winner with Write On …so I highly recommend you give it a go. Write away!…
read full review
Mac Observer review: Write On is a remarkaby useful iPad app…
The Verdict – Write On is one of the best educational apps we’ve come across. Teachers will love it.
… A gold star for Bacciz!
read full review